Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers



TRANSFORMERS : REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

Yeah ~ I had watched it last night !
What I can say was
IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME

I was really shocked when I reached cinema
Not because of the crowd but the
FANS OF TRANSFORMERS
They are all wearing TRANSFORMERS SHIRT
Even some of them with TRANSFORMERS CAP


At first I am still wondering that how come the TRANSFORMERS made such an exaggerate amount of fans
Doesn't it just a computer effect ?
But ........
After the movie, I found that
I AM ONE OF THE FANS TOO !!!
Haha XD

My dear some more argued with me
JUST FOR THE TRANSFORMERS CAP
He plans just to get one for himself only ( exclude me )
I was like hmmmmm...... what the hell...
Can you imaging how glamor and fascination of the TRANSFORMERS ???


I guess every MAN will surely in love and stuck in the scene of Megan Fox !
I have to admit that she was really super duper HOT !


Last but not least Shia LaBeouf
For me, he looks cute ! Just like a kid !


Would they be a couple in the reality life ?

There is NEW AUTOBOTS

I wish I could have ONE too ^^


TRANSFORMERS : REVENGE OF THE FALLEN


Enjoy The Movie ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment