Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I-Feel Magazine Photoshoot - Hair Report


Today, me & dear went for photoshoot for I-Feel Magazine again ^^
Is about HAIR !!!
It will be coming out on AUGUST I-FEEL MAGAZINE 2009
Remember to check it out ya ^^

Dear came and fetch me around 8.30a.m
He sent his classmate, LMAO to college at subang first
Then only we went to SUNGEI WANG PLAZA
This time the place for photoshoot was at
HAIR ZONE STUDIO by Michael Poh
It will a famous & popular hair studio
Below I will show the details about this salon

Reached there around 9.30am
Too bad, it was too early
The shopping mall not even open yet
So we just stay in the car and played our psp
Near 10a.m only we went to the shop

while waiting in the car
dear, say bye to ur hair ^^

We been asked to have a seat inside there
Waiting for the photographer to come and take our BEFORE picture
After done, they start helped us CUT,DYE,WASH,STYLING the hair

The one who helped me do the hair was - DICKXON YEW
The one who helped my dear do the hair was - JACK WONG

Only me do the dye hair part
My dear did not do that because JACK said for boys now popular with black hair
Yet, this was MY VERY FIRST TIME dye my hair
I am actually so worry about the colour will be not nice and my hair will be shorter
But luckily no ! So Happy !
I TOTALLY LOVE IT !!!

After 3 hours, we done everything for our hair
Then start our photoshoot
Thanks god ! We did a great job during the photoshoot session
So sorry that I don't have any pic for the photoshoot session
So you guys remember to check it out on AUGUST I-Feel Magazine Ya ^^
There was 2 different hair style for both of us
We Love It So So So So Much !!!

Alright, Let's the picture do the talk

Dear & Jack
Dickxon & Me

Dickxon & Dear
Dickxon & Me

Me & Jack
Dickxon, Me, Dear, Jack
Me, Hebe, Sunny, Dear

Dear's hair, So Chio Ya ^^
Me & Dear


Dickxon - My Hair Stylish : He was totally great & looks HANDSOME too !
Jack - Dear's Hair Stylish : He was good as well , I love the hair he did for my dear !
Hebe - Our Makeup Stylish : She was totally great ! I love the way she makeup for us !
Sunny - IFeel Magazine Hair Editor : She was so cute, friendly & nice !
Joe - Our photographer : Sorry, I got no his pic, but he was a nice & patient person !


I LOVE THIS PHOTOSHOOT
I LOVE MY HAIR COLOUR & HAIR STYLE
I LOVE MY DEAR HAIR STYLE
I LOVE MY MAKEUP
I LOVE EVERYTHING
I ANTICIPATE FOR THE COMING SOON MAGAZINE

THANK YOU FOR IFEEL MAGAZINE
THANK YOU FOR HAIR ZONE STUDIO by Michael Poh
THANK YOU



HAIR ZONE STUDIO by Michael Poh
HQ : Sungei Wang Plaza | Lot S148, 2nd Floor
( 603-2141 5296 / 2141 5295 )
BRANCH : IKANO Power CTR | S7A, 2nd Floor
( 603-7726 8155 / 7726 9155 )
: Paramount Garden | No.9, Jalan 20/16
( 603-7875 3387 / 7875 3389 )
: CapSquare Centre | S-09, 2nd Floor
( 603-2692 2668 / 2692 2669 )

No comments:

Post a Comment