Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shopping Day In Sunway Pyramid


Since a long long time I did not go for shopping already
Yet, this is the first time I went to shop after I start my college life
So my lovely mummy fetch me there with my two little sis

But I not really bought many things today
I just got myself with 2 Singlets & 2 Shirts & 1 Necklace

in the fitting room, kitschen

Waiting for MINGKE come and meet us after her class
She currently studying in INTI SUBANG
Surprisingly, she came and met us with 3 guys HAHA XD
Pity her because she is the ONLY GIRL in her class

Then, we kept talk and shop together
Bought a jeans for VICKY
She is super super super thin and we could not find her size

Lastly, we went to have our dinner at SUSHI KING
Here are some pictures

Mummy, Me, Nicole, Vicky

Me & Mingke


Oh ya, look at the bag I holding below
That's was MINGKE's LV BAG
She brought the LV BAG to college
YAO YENG MAN


Alright, that's all for today
Just an outing day
Thanks my love MINGKE


No comments:

Post a Comment