Sunday, June 28, 2009

Insomnia

I had suffer from INSOMNIA for almost 1 week
No no no, is actually everyday
It just getting super serious in this week
Sleep at around 5a.m and wake up at around 1.00pm
Shit ! I had overturn the day and night
Going to sleep early tonight
( Although is 2.39am now , it already consider early to me )

I had promised dear to go for jogging tomorrow morning
Have to wake up at 7.30am
I don't know whether can I get out from the bed tomorrow

So, byeaz.
Good Night
.Sweet Dream To You & Me.

4 comments:

  1. Omg. I hate yewwwwwww! You have that Elmo shirt I want so badly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha XD ^^ I bought it from THAILAND .. It only costs me 10 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! I hate you MORE now!
    I want Elmo =[

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha XD ^^
    If I go there again , I will buy one for you ^^

    ReplyDelete