Friday, June 19, 2009

Moral Mid Term Test Exam

As what I mention in my previous post
I having my moral mid term test on wednesday ( 17/06 )
Everyone of us thought that there will be an open book exam
But, when we reached there, we been told that that is a close book exam
Damn Shit ! Almost everyone of us did not study for it
Some of them argued for it and there was a good news

We are allow to have open book in paper 2 only ( Subjective )
But, we are not allow to do so in paper 1 ( Objective )

Okay la, better than nothing ^^
I still can answer those question, hope the result will be okay too




After that, had lunch with jeradyne, rajveen, leon & sandeep at MC DONALD

Sandeep showed us a wedding video of his cousin
That was a PUNJABI's wedding, was so special
And I love the way the photographer took the video
I wish I can engage the photographer someday for my wedding video too :)


Had a cam-whore session with my best friends - RAJVEEN & JERADYNE
Before start our economics class



.Friendship Forever.

_____________________________________________________



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FOOK HOY

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


No comments:

Post a Comment