Monday, June 29, 2009

Moody Sunday


I wonder why everyone was easily got angry today
Every word was like gonna kill me
DAMN SHIT

MY DEAR was OVERSLEPT
YISH !!! And me as well ...
Therefore, the plan to go for jogging CANCEL
It totally spoiled my mood

I WASTED MY HALF DAY AGAIN
Woke up at 12pm

Kept argued with my mum in the kitchen
( She got angry, I got angry, And we didn't talk )

Kept argued with my bro in the phone

( He turn off my phone call, I called him again, He did the same thing again and again, And we both got angry)

Kept argued with my dad
( He was angry because my bro was angry, And he scold me again )

Kept argued with my dear

( Because all of them, it made me so PEK CEK, And I scold him )
* Sorry, My Dear *


I knew it was very COMPLICATED
And it was totally NONSENSE
So, Just Ignore It

........
.....
...
.


Just went to POOL with DEAR and SEI HONG after MAMAK
It was the first time I went to POOL
Nothing special ! But I HATE THE SMOKERS !
Meet Up NEO,CHYISHEN,BS There

Tomorrow having class
English Legal System
I had absent for 1 week
Is time for me to go back
Hope that I will not infect by H1N1 !
Good Night Guys !


.Byeaz.

1 comment:

  1. me too...
    bloody tulan yesterday and today
    and some people just don't get my shut-up-look and just shut up...
    No one wants to listen to you...
    really feels like wanna staple the mouth with stapler...
    glue it with elephant glue
    and tape it with cellophane tape
    really can bloody die

    ReplyDelete