Tuesday, June 30, 2009

To My Readers


I am here to apologize to everyone

SORRY GUYS
I KNEW THAT MY ENGLISH WAS TOTALLY SUCK
THAT'S THE REASON I AM HERE TO BLOG
FORGIVE ME OKAY ?


.. Feel Free To Correct My English If I Did Wrong ..
.. Let's Come And Teach Me A New English Word A Day ..

.. Just Leave A Comment Here And Of Course Tell Me The Meaning Of It ..

. THANK YOU .







I have to admit that I was a day dreamer
I wish I can win the JACKPOT someday ^^


*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*


Erhmm..
I signed up REGGAE class today
Thanks my girl - WeiShze
I don't know what is the point for me to join the class
But I do know that it was something new for me to try
As what I promised to someone
I will work really hard on this and show you
All the best to me
I wish I can cope with it



p/s:
I felt so guilty right now
I'm so sorry *

1 comment: