Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I did not celebrate Father's Day with my dad this year
Because he went to TERENGGANU for FISHING ^^
He dump us and celebrate Father's Day with FISH ???? Hmmp ...
My little brother followed him too
They are coming back tonight

Anyway,
Daddy ! Happy Father's Day !!!

I LOVE YOU DAD !!!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU GAVE ME !!!

Yesterday morning ( 21/6 )
Went to eat DIM SUM with my grandparents and uncle
Celebrate Father's Day for my grandfather

After back from there, I felt really sick !!!
Suddenly felt cold
Suddenly felt hot
Flu + Cough + Sore Throat + Headache
I scare I might infect by H1N1 ^^


Night, went to dinner with dear's family
They also celebrate for Father's Day
I followed him to the dinner
Not really enjoyed the food, because I'm sick !!!
Then went to dear's house chit chat with them

***********************************************

I did not went to college today
Stay at home and rest
Getting better now
Have to finish my assignment , Byeaz


No comments:

Post a Comment