Friday, June 12, 2009

I am Nighthawk


After became the SLEEPING QUEEN
I now became NIGHTHWAK

I guess maybe yesterday I sleep too much
And I can't sleep on yesterday night
So I just playing with my facebook
Upload pictures, playing restaurant city and bla bla

Lastly, I went to bed at 6.00am !!!!!

And
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........

I woke up at 3.00pm !!!!!

My half day has gone ............
I felt so wasted
Fine, I swear I will not sleep that late anymore !!!

Night, having dinner with family
There is a NEW SEAFOOD RESTAURANT
I order all the food for my family ~
All taste good !!!

I LOVE IT ~

Here to introduce to you guys :

Restoran Laut Sungai Yu
No.31-0, Lorong Batu Nilam 3B,

Bandar Bukit Tinggi,

41200 Klang, Selangor D.E.

03-33258808

No comments:

Post a Comment