Friday, June 5, 2009

My Sport Day

Another boring day again
Woke up around 1 something again
Called up dear and went to pay the bill for streamyx
We went to the branch located at MERU there
After done everything, we went to drink and eat POPIAH
That was the famous place in MERU

On the way back, Nicole called me and inform us to play BADMINTON
So I just consent her
After rush for dinner at home,
Dear sent me there - S.J.K (C) PANDAMARAN 'B'

Oh my god ! I long time did not play any games or sports already
Stupid skill VS my dear
Wait till my mummy them come

Oh ya, forgot to mention
RU HUI - Nicole's best friend
She stayed at our house for 3 nights
Happy day with her

So she also follow us there
Not even 1 hour , my hand sprain
Damn stupid ! haha XD
So I just sat down and rest

9.00p.m , we went back
I be the driver !!! ^^
I just in love with driving although I am still not skillful

At night, we having 'rooming' with RU HUI & NICOLE
We just dance like nobody business
They teach me how to do the wave
I will get into it one day !

That's all for today
Sports everyday, Keep your life safe

No comments:

Post a Comment