Friday, June 26, 2009

A Rude Copy Cat


Argh !!!
It just made me ANGRY + NERVOUS

For your information, I am selling PIMPLE CREAM online in a forum
I am selling it for almost 3 years

Last night, I found that there is a RUDE GIRL copied all my products information
And selling it lower than my price
I won't mind if she sell the same products with me
Just angry with the way she copied all my products information !
FUCK !!! COPY CAT !

Did you know that the information are all did by ME !!!
I used almost a day to create it !!!
She just copied and pasted it within 1 seconds !!!
What The Hell !!!

Arghh !!! Seriously made me angry !
Super Duper ' dulan' now !
Keep argue with her ! RUDE GIRL !!!
Don't ever let me see you !!!
If not , I surely CHOP you into 1000000000 pcs


2 comments:

  1. LOL..is it?? that;s is mad..............
    Haiz.....This world has too many copy cat ady..very hard to kill all of them..sometime i hope that i could be a copy cat terminator , then I could terminate all of them....Wahahahha...LOL
    Ur best friend, Levee also kena this kind of prob...
    and we all too.......sien....

    from : Yin
    Princessbbyin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, that's right..
    Yea, i knew it too .. ^^
    just try to ignore them ..
    i m fine here, wish u too ^^

    anyway, i linked u up yea ^^

    ReplyDelete