Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to the college

Help !!! I have not adapted from my holiday ...
I just can't concentrate in the class this morning
Felt so sleepy, tiring and boring

Oh my god ! I think I really have to catch up for my law subject
I must show to someone that I CAN DO IT !!!
Felt so sorry to them

Tomorrow will get the result for business studies test
Damn ! I sure failed in paper 2
I got no enough time to finish it
Nervous right now ! ! ! Argh ......



Let me show something to you guys ^^

Know what is that ?
That is not just a box with a whiteboard but ....
Just scroll down and see ...

A CD Player ? NO !
A Music Box ? NO !

.............
........
....

Deng Deng Deng Deng !!! It was a TOASTER !!!


CHIO right ? You can even write the word you want on top of the whiteboard there ...
Check it out !


I wish I can get one this too ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment