Wednesday, June 24, 2009

H1N1


H1N1

Is getting serious in malaysia recently
This bring about me that whether should I go to college
BY KTM
For your information, KL CENTRAL is huge crowds of people
I wonder how if I get infect by H1N1 and without notice I infect my family
I am sick right now and yet I had absent for two days
Just because I don't want to take ktm to college
Well, thanks god !
My dad was back this morning
So, he can now send me there and fetch me back as well
I am still considering whether should I go to college tomorrow
Sigh


I am too impatient to wait for the movie
TRANSFORMERS : Revenge Of The Fallen
Going to watch this with my lovely dear tomorrow night
Wohoo.....

* There is a Movie Day by our college on this friday *
* Transformers : Revenge Of The Fallen *
* Although is FREE, but I think I would not be going *
* It was too far for me which at KLCC *
* Again, I don't want take the risk of getting H1N1 *
* Haha XD *



Check Out This


This is just to test whether you have dirty mind
Don't think too much for that
It's just a lamp. What did you think it was ?
^^


No comments:

Post a Comment