Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Moody

Finally I done my assignment for economics
Just left out the last part
I have no idea with that what ASEAN bla bla bla
Yet, I got no time to read through moral notes
Argh ! Tomorrow having moral exam !!!
But luckily there will be a open book exam ^^

I do not get the test result for business studies today
I guess the lecturer haven't finish marking
Nvm, just wait for it ...

I don't know why recently I getting emo + moody
I don't feel like wanna talk with peoples
I think a lot about my future today
Seriously I don't know what I suppose to do now except for study
I felt so lifeless , DAMN SHIT !!!

Ms.Khoo WS, can we do our registration by this weekend ?
I really can't stand it anymore, I need extra-activities !!!





I miss you !!! Just non-stop thinking about you !
I got no direction right now, I want you to bring me to the right way
I knew that you are always there by my side
Just that, I NEED YOU TO BE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME !


Good Night !

4 comments:

  1. =.= June sudah mau habis u now go register liao lui is it?
    go learn swimming la...
    swimming nice too...
    eh...this sat want to go cycling or not?
    morning la of course...some where at shah alam I think...
    We can take photos there XDDDDDD


    I also damn moody...
    That's why I'd been non-stop eating >.<
    depress...very the depress...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok .. then we wait for july la ...
    swimming ?? no la .. plz ....
    my arm already so so so big size ...
    still wan me go swimming meh ??? damn ..

    this sat ?
    go cycling ? with who o ?? ^^


    yalar .. same too ...
    i also keep non-stop eating ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this week cannot
    maybe next...
    my sister going to singapore...
    no transport...

    ReplyDelete