Friday, July 31, 2009

Only PUMA

Hello
I'm back again

Bad news here
I think I did really badly in the
LAW MOCK PAPER 1 & MORAL STUDIES FINAL EXAM
I just can't concentrate to study
Next week following up with
LAW MOCK PAPER 2 & ECONOMICS MOCK
Going to suffer from that again
SIGH

Suppose to go work part-time at PC FAIR tomorrow
But it canceled already without an exact reason :(

Today
Dear sent me & mingke to THE CURVE
Had a PUMA WAREHOUSE SALES over there
From 30th July till 2nd August
I just managed to get myself a T-Shirt & wristband
Bought 2 shoe bags for my dear & my sis - nicole
And a shorts for my beloved mum ^^
Thanks Mingke ! Always had a great time whenever shopping with you !

Whole day stick with dear
Thanks for everything that you did to me
I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH

Almost forget my REGGAE class at night
Rush to there as I reached home and changed my outfits
And yet, when we reached there, we been told that
THE CLASS WAS CANCELED !!!
Due to this was the 5th week of JULY ...
Sigh ! Waste my time there !
Hang about there for a while then went back for supper

Still got a lot chapters need to go
Good Luck

That's It
.Byeaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment