Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Fine

DONE
Everything is fine now
This is actually what I wish to see
Hope it will never happen again in the future
*Ding Ding*

Recently I was easily got EMO
Felt like wanna SUICIDE but at last I didn't


I LOVE MY FAMILY LOTS
I LOVE MY DEAR LOTS
I LOVE MY FRIEND LOTS


And last but not least - HIM
He is the one who always right beside me whenever I am happy or sad
He is the one who always agree to me no matter is right or wrong

He is the one who always make me feel warm and comfort

He is the one who always protect me at the late night

He is the one who always listen to my voice

He is the one who always see me cry

He is the one who always kiss me

He is the one who always love me


That's YOU !!!

WESLEY


I HEART YOU A LOT
MUACKSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment