Friday, July 17, 2009

Happiness

Had a really great day today
Woke up early in the morning and went to MONA's house
I drive to her house ALONE
* So Proud Of Myself *

Just chit-chat around with her
She got a new WHITE POODLE which is really look like her ^^
Is cute ! Haha XD
Anyway, have fun with her
Really damn a long time didn't see her already
Don't miss me too much ya :P

Afternoon, went to Dear's house
Watch the Singapore drama - Little Nyonya
It was so touch and nice !

Then, went to watch movie with dear,nicole and my lil brother
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
It was a bit disappointed me
It was not like what I expected
I hate the ending
By the way, you must get the chance to watch it !
Some parts was really impressive

Had our dinner at BBQ PLAZA
Wow, I love it a lot !!!
Anyone feel free to treat me eat next time ok ?^^

Guess what was the PINK COLOR things on my hair ?
It's actually a hairgrip
Once you put on ur hair it will just stick to your hair
Too bad, my REGGAE class today was CANCELED
Due to my instructor wasn't around in klang
Sigh, wait for next week then ...
Had a chatting session with WEI SHZE at my house
I miss the time of secondary school when both of us been sat together for 4 years
I Love You
XD


Good Night
.Byeaz.


No comments:

Post a Comment