Sunday, July 12, 2009

Joyful Saturday

Woke up around 9a.m today
Went to have breakfast with dear
We had DIM SUM ^^
If not mistaken, this was the first time both of us took our breakfast together

After that, back home and I took a nap
Can't really stand to wake up so early
Mingke called me up and asked for window shopping at AEON JJ
Dear wanted to do haircut at MONSOON so passingly sent me there

WELL, SORRY MY DEAR FOR WAITING US SUCH A LONG TIME

Both of us - ME & MINGKE
Finished this HUGE ICE ^^
Damn nice !!!

I Heart Her A Lot
My Best Friend For 12 Years
MINGKE
I had bought few pants for myself
Argh
NO SHOPPING ANYMORE

Late night, had dinner+supper with my family
We tried out a new restaurant in Bukit Tinggi, Klang
MED
I forgot its full name
It's available only for western food
Nice Food, Nice Drink, Nice Price, Nice Enviroment, Nice Waiter
Get a chance to try out there

Let's picture do talking

My Beloved Family

Chicken Chop + Mushroom Soup + Mango Pudding Set
That's Me

With My Favourite Drink
ORANGE JUICE

Nicole & Me took the same food

LAMP CHOP

VickyVincent

At last, we shared the FISH & CHIPS
It was the top selling in the restaurant
Tasted Good !!!

Felt damn sleepy and tired now
Going to fall asleep when I am typing this post
Good Night

.Byeaz.



* Now only remember that I still have the post about THAILAND TRIP haven't post out
* I will try to get it done on tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment