Friday, July 3, 2009

Bad Day


It just another bad day to me
I felt so lifeless
I was apathetic to all this thing already
Just stop it please

Went for my very first REGGAE class today
I felt so relax while I am dance
Nothing to be vexed
Can't wait for the next thursday
Oh ya, my instructor was a CUTE + HANDSOME guy
My class was only 5 girls :) Cheers...
I am now addicted to REGGAE
Not really did well just now but enjoyed it
Thanks my girl - WeiShze
Lastly I saw your dance ^^
Sorry to my dear who waiting me for so long

Okay
That's for today
In a really bad mood now
Nothing much to say
Take care guys
.Byeaz.



I hope to see you badly
I thought you will understand my feeling
I hope you will concern about my class
I thought you will make me happy

But you're not
And I was just an annoying girl
Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment