Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bustle

Finally, we got the prize from I-Feel Magazine
For the BEACH COUPLE SEARCH
We got the 2nd if not mistaken
Today, went to their office located at Seri Kembangan
Just to collect our prize and took some pictures

Guess what ?
We got the ORIGINS 's Products
It worth RM 1000
Swt, why don't they give us some voucher or cash ^^

The Hampers
By the way, I don't know the uses of the products
Need to go ORIGINS counter and ask for it

Went to AEON JJ again with my sister
Accompany her for hair cut at MONSOON
I 'accidentally' bought a purple skirt for myself :)

Night, went for BU gathering at JETH ICE
Had fun with Wan Min, Mona, Joeanna
Too bad, Juh Yen went back so early

That's all for today
Full Of Laziness
I Miss My Reggae Class

.Byeaz.




* Should I go to Bon-Odori tomorrow ? Scared of H1N1 ...

1 comment: