Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bon-Odori






Whole morning and evening was busy watching the drama
LITTLE NYONYA
A sad story

I'm supposed not going to BON-ODORI tonight
But my sisters were so annoying and wanted me to bring them there
And so 'ngam' Jerlin phoned me to go along too
Yet, WE WENT THERE !!!

Due to my lazy dear don't want to go
So, Jerlin was the one who came and fetch all of us
Both of us were actually don't know how to get there
We just followed the instructions from my dad
And thanks god ! We reached there safely
We really Super Geng ! 6 little girls went there...
Let's see how JERLIN parks her car
*DENG DENG*
Nothing fun there
Went there quite a lot of times already
But it still so crowded
I did saw a lot of my friendsss
I met Yumiko.. But forgot to take pics with her
Let's pictures do talking

Ru Hui & Vicky(My Lil Sis)
Me & Ru Hui
Vicky & Me

I met quite a lot of my primary classmates there
Too bad, I forgot to take pics with Lay Har & Chee Hoi
That's Wee Kee

There's also another gang from BU
Kevin,Jie Yee,Lee,???





Me & Jerlin

Me & Eilin


That's my favourite ROCKY
I bought a big box consider 20 packets
Say bye to Bon-Odori
We headed to ASOKA after this
.Byeaz.
Tomorrow will be another good day




2 comments: