Monday, July 27, 2009

Starry Starry Night

Finally I am back to blog
I did my law mock paper badly today
I can't answer the questions as my mind was all blank
I forgot everything I had read
Hm... maybe I should say

' I DID NOT PREPARED WELL '
or
' I DIDN'T STUDY AT ALL '

Fine, I will try to put more effort for the coming paper 2


Let's talk about last week - REGGAE CLASS
We managed to learn a lot of new steps and skills
Love it a lot !!!
I found that it was a new way for me to release from stress
Waiting for this coming thursday again ^^
Both of us were blushing

* Something New Again *

Guess what is this ???
I don't know what is this name as
Just check it out your own
Dear helped me to fix it up
Thank you so much


- Deng Deng Deng Deng -

Finally it done !!! Wow !
Curious with it ?
See the picture below
Copied from somewhere else
I failed to take the picture in my room
Maybe I try again next time without on the flash

Feel So Romantic & Warm
I placed it in my room
No more INSOMNIA
Now, I had SUPER SWEET DREAM every night !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment