Sunday, July 5, 2009

Unbelievable


Oh My God - 1
I'm so outdated
Today only I get to know that
MEGAN FOX IS ACTUALLY A MAN
Is really beyond expectation
Guys out there must be sad of this
Here is the news about 'her'
http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/4783/megan-fox-is-a-man/


Oh My God - 2
I'm so old
Just now only I get to know that
My instructor of REGGAE class was actually same age with us
Wei Shze asked me to look at his info in the facebook there
His birthday was 3 September 1991
1991 !?!?!? He was only 18 !
Sigh ~


Oh My God - 3
I'm so stupid
Today I bump the car
Surely get screw by my dad
Luckily my sis and I did not get any injured
But the car......
Is now ready to send it to hospital Haha XD
It made me so nervous
Luckily my dear and Sei Hong came and helped me
Thanks.


UNBELIEVABLE
Check Out The Picture Below
Awesome


Take Care
.Byeaz.







Thanks my dear
You are always the one who stay besides me
I Love You Just Like How You Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment