Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Son Of Bitch


Yea, I'm STUPID !!!
TOTALLY DULL

I am awake now
I should argue with YOU that time
What kind of attitude YOU were while talking to me
I never ever been ORDER by any BOY before
YOU are the first one !
GREAT !
SON OF BITCH !

YOU don't make me get FIRE
YOU don't force me to do something TERROR
YOU will never know how would it be

I'll forever remember what YOU said to me that day
YOU'RE NOT A GENTLEMAN AT ALL

FUCK OFF FROM MY LIFE

*****************

Sigh
I felt so good now
After scold the bastard
Sorry for being so rude just now
Damn hate him

By the way, thanks my dear
I LOVE YOU ! L.K.P
Thanks for wakening me
I am NOT STUPID from now
Don't ever try to BULLY ME
HMMMM.....




* Sorry, due to busyness & laziness I can't get the time to post about the THAILAND TRIP
* I will get it done as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment