Friday, July 10, 2009

Truant

Wednesday - 8/7

Having the BORING moral class again
Damn shit one ! I means the lecturer ^^
It took away my time from sleeping
Had a discussion about religion on that day
During break time, had fun with my gang in TOILET

That's JERADYNE
RAJVEEN asked us to act so ^^

After lunch, I felt like wanna escape AGAIN
AGAIN ? Almost every week I also felt like wanna go back when is the turn for
ECONOMICS CLASS

YUP ! I SUPER HATE THIS SUBJECT !

I don't know why many of them love this subject so much
To me it's really dull and hard


At last, I decided to skip the class ^^
Called up my lovely MINGKE
Then, I took the train to SUBANG STATION

Gosh, I took the bus from subang station to Inti College
ALONE
I never take bus alone before
The worst part is
I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO DROP

Make me so gan jeong
Somehow, I reached there safely
Thanks god
And my lovely MINGKE was there to meet me

She lead me to visit INTI COLLEGE
Oh No ! I LOVE THERE SO MUCH !
Compared with BAC ... There's such a HEAVEN

Then we went to POOL
Meet up with her friends and chatting around there
After that, she bring me to a restaurant for dessert
Aw... It really taste good ^^


After this, we took a cab and headed to my dear's college
Planned to give him a surprise
But failed
We can't find his class and there was full with BOYsss
I loved his college as well
Better than BAC again
Sigh

Alright. That's it.
Had fun today.
Byeaz.


No comments:

Post a Comment