Sunday, August 2, 2009

Shopping Day In One-Utama

My dear & I went for a casting today
It's a casting for tv commercial
As usual woke up early again
Then we followed the photographer-Romeo to Damansara
Did a small interview then start our casting
We were both nervous with it
Hopefully it won't affect our pictures & video
Wish my dear could get this job
'me as well'

I had did this pose for 943895943595 times today
After that, we headed to ONE-UTAMA shopping
It been a long time I didn't shopping with my dear
~so happy~
I am planned to get a bag for my mum
Due to her birthday on tomorrow
Searched for a long time but I couldn't get any one that suit her
And yet, I bought both of my sisters each a Nike Shirt
~I'm a good sister right ? ^^~

Lastly, me & nicole bought my mum a POLO bag
She loved it so much :)
~Indeed, I'm a good daughter too ^^~

Of course I would not stingy to myself
I got myself a POLO bag too ^^
Wahahaha XD
I bought it with my own money
Is kinda happy and satisfy

Recently, I love my hair to be tied up like that ^^

Opps, SHIT
I still not yet prepare and study for my test on next week
LAW & ECONOMICS
Gosh ~~~
No Outings, Online, Tv on TOMORROW
Let's see whether can I concentrate and study hard for it
Good Luck To Me

.Byeaz.


No comments:

Post a Comment