Friday, August 28, 2009

Casting Day

27th August 09

Dear received a call and request him to go for a casting
So the next day I accompany dear to Damansara
The name for the company is LENSA FILM SDN.BHD if not mistaken
It is a well known local film production

Reached there around 10am
Waiting the turn for casting
The director ask him to do a short introduce for himself
Then catwalk, posing, acting
Damn funny ^^

But I didn't see all of his action
I went to washroom
Guess what ?
I been asked by director to try for the casting too
I am so nervous
So just hide myself inside there to calm down
Haha XD

Till my turn, and........
I did the same thing
My heartbeat damn damn fast
Thanks god, I finished it successfully
Should be TERRIBLE I guess

Then, we met KE QING there
Previous name as xiao qing
Famous blogger and now became a singer and actor
She is only 16 this year
First time met her, and surprisingly she knew me
Feel proud of myself ^^

We chit chat there while waiting for her turn
She looks so young and pretty
And I have to admit that I'm old

We took some pictures after done with the casting


That's all for that day
Hopefully dear will get the job for tv commercial
It's a great day
Gain more new experience today

Enjoyed

.Byeaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment