Monday, September 7, 2009

Full Day = Food Day

6th September 09


Wonder what my title FULL DAY is about ?
Hmm.. Is actually Full Day with
FOOD

Woke up at around 12 afternoon
Get prepared and start our FOOD JOURNEY


First, we went to subang to have some dessert at
SNOWFLAKE
Ordered 5 different flavour for 7 of us
Daddy,Mummy,Me,Dear,Nicole,Vicky,Vincent
Enjoyed it so much with my families and dear


After that, my lil bro followed dad to somewhere else
Left 4 of us with dear
We headed to Sunway Pyramid
Get to watch the ASTRO BATTLE GROUND
It was so crowded and packed and even hot
But everyone seems like enjoyed watching it

As I reached there, I heard the DJ calling ' Nic '
It sounds like someone I knew
And yet, I saw it !
Which was my current reggae instructor
He been asked to do a sexy dance
'Wow'
Surprise Surprise Surprise


Then, went to have this

POMMES FRITES BISTRO


Located at the Asian Avenue of Sunway Pyramid
It was a special fries mix with different kind of sauces
You can choose any flavour you want
We also tried on the seafood spaghetti &
Half dozen of gratinated shellfishes- mussels
The food was great enough !

Guess what ?
After this we headed to NiuZeXiu, Ara Damansara
Bring them to Full House Cafe there
It was so weird, all the shops there was closed
And it was SUNDAY !

We order a lot of foods and eat again
Although all of us were so full
Met crystal & viinc there too
Hmmm
Let's pictures do talking

look at my cute dear ^^

mummy enjoyed the cookiesmy lovely mummy
For more pictures, check it out at my FACEBOOK

HAPPY SUNDAY


.Byeaz.


No comments:

Post a Comment