Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wohoo... It's Holiday ...

Thanks god, today was my last day
We having semester break for 2 weeks
Haha XD It's the time for me to rest

Today, I got a surprised news
I got an A for my MALAYSIAN STUDIES
Wooo.... 81 % !!!!!!!!!!
It causes me super super supper happy !!! :)
Because of this, it impetus me to put all my effort for the others subject
I SWEAR !!! I must work harder and harder for all my subjects

The class end at 5pm !
As usual, daddy came and fetch me back...
Reached home, saw my cousin there - Siou Wei & Yong Jieh
Bring them to eat BAH KUT TEH for dinner ^^
And also went to Pasar Malam...
After that, they went back to Bukit Kemuning...

Tonight, my dear planned to bring me go for CLUBBING ~
Extremely excited right now ... Haha XD
This will be my VERY FIRST TIME go for clubbing
Will update my post about clubbing tomorrow ^^
Remember to check it out !

GUYS,
HAPPY HOLIDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment